Sunday, April 26, 2009

out there>spacing>seriously

spring energy>unexpected events>feed for my brain>nurture for my soul
brief summary of what i am up to:

personal work


readings [not necessarily in the order]

finally reading 'life between buildings'


making the acquaintance of wired.it and basically now reading 3 wired editions: US, UK, IT


between the sofa and the bed
[& loving steph 4 leaving me the book before returning to US]


inspiration and study

typography truly is a beautiful science/art



getting ready to rock

[i know natalie is smiling over this very famous statement of mine]


personal

getting psychologically and fashion-wise ready to the imminent weddings of very good friends!

borrowed this pic from Joanna's 'a cup of jo'


all into my [our] 5km in 30 min training


still giggling over my new haircut!