Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Murphy's Law: the equation

During my full immersion online...researching on Aerogel
[dont ask me why, please!]
i ran into the equation of Murphy's Law!!! I could not believe it...my beloved Murphy's Law
i could not prevent myself to keep the news among my bookmarks and post about it!

"If anything can go wrong it will!"
that i place among those laws that have shaped mankind
can be now expressed through the formula

[(U+C+I) x (10-S))/20 x A x 1/(1-sin(F/10)]
where U=urgency, C=complexity, I=importance, S=skill, A=aggravation and F=frequency



many believe that Murphy's Law is a popular product. On the contrary, it was named after Capt. Edward A. Murphy, an engineer from the Edward Air Force Base (North Base), who was working on the project MX981 (how much sudden deceleration a person can stand in a crash) in 1949.

http://www.murphys-laws.com/